Changes

and I want a girlfriend

So if you'r a regular reader then you probably noticed that my last 2 post (Awkward Adolescence) was a bit dark and not my usual mojo. Well, it was actually just me experimenting with the different writing styles.

A lot of people responded well to that and it actually got quite a number of pageviews for me, however, the other posts that I enjoyed writing about has got way lesser views. The new segment (P.O.V) was also quite popular, in fact, a quater of the pageviews I own it to those posts.

Which brings me to a crossroad. Do I continue with what people like? Or do I continue writing about what really matters to me? I admit I was obsessed with the number of pageviews for a while and after that I got so focused on marketing, promoting and sharing my blog that I forgot the intial reason I started this blog in the first place. Which is to write about random things that I think of and also a way for me to express myself.

I thought about it long and hard and finally came up with a solution. Which is to pass on everything to someone else, and at the same time, I find myself some small corner on the blog and write what I want to.(Awkward Adolescence) I leave all the popular posts and whatnot to my friends, so people can still come to my blog to read about what they like and I just write whatever I want.

This means that there will be some changes to the blog posts and a whole new writing style altogether. Traffic may drop but really, that would be my friend's concern now.

I thank you people for reading and surpporting my blog, it's not a lot but now I have an average of 80-100 readers a day. Which means the world to me.

So look alive sunshine, you are here with me Community*, louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny. The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it LOUD. KILLJOYS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!! NANANANANANA

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments so please leave one to let me know how I did, how I can improve or to just say hi:) Cheers!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author