InCombat

SO MUCH WHITE. GOD DAMN IT. SO MUCH WHITE.

Me and another friend started another blog, reviewing the fight scene in singapore and basically anything that invovles fighting. We spend all day deciding a template for it and there's just SO MUCH WHITE.

My eyes hurts just staring at the screen, I tried getting a new template but ARGH, those damn codes are out to fuck with me again.

So I was right, my blog does look kinda gay, my friend confirmed it. Unforunatly, I have no other templates to change to, so until I learn those damn codes, Im stuck with this beautiful but gay template.

I hope incombatofficial.blogspot.com can be a success because I think I may have found out what my passion is.
the guy below is seriously fucked

Fight for passion, not fashion


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments so please leave one to let me know how I did, how I can improve or to just say hi:) Cheers!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author