THE BATMAN

If I could be any superhero, I would definitely be batman.

To be honest,Im not sure if Im actually enjoying the holidays but when I think about sch I suddenly see how Im so blessed.IM SO CONFUSED. TO MISS SCH OR NOT TO MISS SCH,THAT IS THE QUESTION.

On a less depressing note, I re-watched batman again. Which was so awesome. Most people think the trilogy is just another action movie but the way I see it,its more than a movie. Its pure art.

Why the love you ask, because Christopher Nolan has redefined batman,the settings,the directing,the action,everything blended carefully by Nolan to create such a beautiful masterpiece. If you havent watch it I highly recommend it.

Seriously,watch it.

Maybe I should dedicate an entire post to batman. Yeah, I should.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments so please leave one to let me know how I did, how I can improve or to just say hi:) Cheers!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author